Creating analytical systems consists of three stages. We can start working on each of them or perform a service comprehensively.
01Identification of needs
This is the first and extremely important step towards the creation of an effective analytical system. We begin by analyzing the existing environment, both in terms of technical and business issues. We know what kind of questions to ask to identify your needs and suggest the best solution. We have the knowledge from various areas of business and therefore undertake a number of analytical issues. Experience and expertise allow us to prepare complex projects in the area of Big Data. Data is our thing!
Once we know what you need, we can move on to creating architecture.
The scope of services at this stage includes:
- identification of the sources of basic data
- definition of supporting processes
- analysis, design and implementation of solutions for data cleansing
- design and construction of a data warehouse
- implementation of thematic reporting and analytical solutions
- determination of data visualization method alongside the possibility of cross-platform interface use (including mobile devices), selection of appropriate analytical tools
- identification of alternative models for the provision of analytical systems, including our Private Cloud Computing model
In this area we prepare the environment required to the efficient functioning of the reporting part of the analytical system. We develop good ecosystem for your business - data ecosystem.
We are offering you a tool that provides access to current and reliable information covering all business areas of the company.
Business Intelligence solutions implemented by our company include:
- access to information for managers and employees at various levels, with authorisation check
- current information presented in an intuitive way on desktops and mobile devices
- ad-hoc analysis - real-time reports
- customized reports for customers of any level
- varied, detailed information of high quality, which improve the competitiveness of your business
- the possibility to work in the SaaS model with the use of fully secure Private Cloud Computing