IBM TRIRIGA system is based on the five ready-made modules:
- Real estate
- Public space
TRIRIGA Real Estate
- efficient management of agreements on ownership and lease (payment management, automatic notification of the expiration of the expiry date)
- accounting for leases agreements and taking them into account in the balance sheet
- integration with current financial and accounting systems, and other companies' systems
- profitability management of real estate
- market analyses and the choice of location, but also calculation of the impact of the proposed location on financial results
02Management of investment projects
- increase of the efficiency of investment projects of any type
- analysis of risk factors and benefits of the project
- realtime performance indicators
- definition of assumptions and monitoring of deviations
- scenario modeling and analysis of all types of area planning
- increase of the surface exploitation resulting in a reduction of operating cost
- provision of employees relocation service
- reservation management of the company's shared resources (conference rooms, projectors, etc.).
04Maintenance and administration of the building
- management of maintenance service (including the automation of service plans, schedules, cost tracking, reporting)
- support functions for periodic inspections and repairs
- classification of irregularities, the estimation of savings
05Environment and energy management
TRIRIGA Real Estate Environmental Sustainability
- tools for the reduction of the amount of carbon dioxide emissions and water and energy consumption
- monitoring of cost and consumption of energy
We make every effort for the final result of IBM TRIRIGA implementation to be fully adapted to the needs of the organization. The implementation process is based on a unique Fusion methodology and takes place at several stages. At each stage of the implementation you have a complete knowledge and control regarding the planned activities:
- Introduction and strategy - we jointly determine the objectives of the project, define its cards, and create a working version of the plan taking into account your requirements.
- Analysis and design - we define the equirements of the project and then draft formal project documents containing functional project of the system, integration project, and the principles of data mapping
- Configuration - we create a configured application containing interfaces of end-users and specific reports.
- Training - we conduct training for the trainers from your organization to be properly prepared for the acceptance tests.
- Testing - we provide the initial version of the application for the users to start testing and remove any potential defects.
- Configuration and start-up - we implementat the ready-made solution in your environment, check the correctness of the data, and migrate it.
- Post-implementation activities - now you can already start working on the IBM TRIRIGA system. We will provide support in solving problems.