I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The Administrator of the personal data is TALEX S.A. with its registered office at 27d Karpia Street, 61-619 Poznań, NIP: 782-00-21-045, REGON 004772751; hereinafter: the Administrator.
- The Administrator has appointed Bartłomiej Nowak as Data Protection Officer, with whom you can contact in all matters concerning data protection via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing at the postal address of the Administrator indicated in the paragraph above.
- We process your personal data pursuant to Article 13(1) and (2) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: GDPR).
- The data collected by TALEX S.A. shall be:
- processed in accordance with the law,
- collected for specified, legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes,
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed,
- kept no longer than necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
II. SCOPE OF COLLECTED DATA
Talex S.A. processes personal data only to the extent necessary to fulfill a well-defined purpose based on relevant legal grounds. The scope of data processed by TALEX S.A. is indicated below.
- first and last name
- e-mail address
- telephone number
- company name
- data included in the sent message
- e-mail address
- all other data included in the application documents
In addition, in order to allow the User to use the website and all its functionalities correctly and safely, the Administrator uses technologies that collect and process data stored using Cookies, including IP address ( for details please see the Cookies Policy).
III. PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING
Personal data shall be processed for the following purposes:
- answering a question directed to the Administrator via the contact form, available in the CONTACT section, on the basis of the Administrator’s legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR) consisting of building and developing positive relationships with Users based on reliability and loyalty;
- recruitment, including:
a. establishing and maintaining contact with the Candidate in connection with the submitted application documents (sent to the email address: email@example.com), on the basis of Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR, i.e. in connection with taking steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract,
b. carrying out and settling the recruitment process on the basis of Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR i.e. taking necessary steps at the request of the data subject before concluding a contract – within the scope of data indicated in Article 221 §1 of the Labor Code and on the basis of the consent granted by the Candidate i.e. Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR, and within the scope of data beyond the catalog indicated in Article 22¹ §1 of the Labor Code,
c. inclusion of the Candidate’s application documents for future recruitment processes on the basis of the Candidate’s voluntary consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR).
3. sending marketing content via the communication channel to which the User has given voluntary consent, i.e. via electronic message to the indicated e-mail address and/or telephone notifications (SMS/MMS), for the purpose of presenting commercial offers and sending personalized information about TALEX S.A. products and services – on the basis of voluntary consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR).
4. enabling the User to use the website and all its functionalities correctly and safely – based on the Administrator’s legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
IV. PERIOD OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. Personal data collected for the purpose of answering a question sent via the contact form will be maintained for the duration of the communication or until you object to the processing, but no longer than 6 months from the date of the last contact.
2. Personal data collected for the purposes of the recruitment process will be processed for the duration of the recruitment process and after its completion for 3 months. If the Candidate agrees to leave the data for the purposes of future recruitment, the data will be stored until the withdrawal of consent, but no longer than 12 months from the date of its granting.
3. Data collected for the purpose of sending marketing content will be processed until you object to the processing or until you withdraw your consent for the chosen communication channel.
4. Data collected using Cookies will be processed in accordance with the Cookies Policy.
V. PROCESSING INFORMATION
- Recipients of personal data may be business, technology, logistics and organizational Partners of TALEX S.A. and auditors of selected security standards.
- As a rule, personal data processed by TALEX S.A. will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and international organizations.
- Regardless of the purpose of processing, the provision of data is voluntary; however, failure to provide such data may prevent, depending on the specific case, the conclusion of a contract, use of selected services within the website and its functionalities, or receiving marketing content.
VI. RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
1. Any person whose personal data is processed by TALEX SA has the right to:
- access to the content of their personal data,
- rectification of data,
- deletion of data,
- restriction of data processing,
- data portability,
- objection to processing taking place on the basis of the Administrator’s legitimate interest,
- withdrawal of consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of that consent before its withdrawal.
2. Persons whose data is processed by TALEX S.A. also have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if they consider that the processing violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
3. Requests requesting the exercise of the right indicated in item 1 above should be addressed:
- directly to the DPO at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- in writing at the office address to ul. Karpia 27D 61-619 Poznań